SQL – Data query
- Create the deployment diagram
Deliverable : warcraft/mission3.pdf
- Deploy your database on an AWS MariaDB or AlwaysData instance.
- Use the adminer interface to view the tables of your wow database.
- Display all classes.
- Display the race that has the id 5.
- Show the power type of the Mage and Shaman class.
- Show the available classes for each race.
- Show available races for each class.
- Show the races of the horde.
- Show the races that are not of the horde.
- Show the classes available in the alliance.
- Show the names of the members sorted by increasing level.
- Show the names of the different classes and races of the members in your database.
Deliverable : warcraft/mission3.pdf et warcraft/mission3.sql
- Show characters who registered between 12/04/2021 and 15/04/2023
- Show characters who registered in 2022
- Show characters who registered more than 6 months ago.
- Show the number of classes
- Show the number of races
- Show the number of members
- Show the average level of the members
- Show the name of the different guilds.
- Show the average level of the members who are above level 15.
- Display the total achievement_points by member role (DPS, TANK..).
- Display the total achievement_points by guild, sorted by highest score.
- Insert player mounts in a new mount_members table. see link below.
- Replace the name column by the id of the corresponding member.
- Display the number of mounts per player with the name of the player, for those who have at least two.
- Make a dump of the database.